Friday, May 11, 2012

One Month Fitness Update

It's been a month (ok, like one day short of a month) since I posted this message saying that I was going to try to get fit.
I am happy to report that after a month of moving around a little more and eating a little less, that I am down 7lbs! 


I think this is reasonable considering I am not trying very hard and I am not doing much cardio--and considering I've eaten cake everyday since my birthday--and considering that yesterday I had donuts. 

If I had to math (please don't ever make me math) I'd guestimate that's around 2lbs a week which is perfectly healthy rate of loss and that is acceptable to me.

I didn't take any measurements, so I don't know how many inches I've lost...but when in doubt aren't you supposed to say 7 inches? So, I've lost 7 inches.
I will locate my tape measure and do measurements for next month. 

My fitness goals for the next month are to add cardio to my routine 3 days a week and to hopefully shed a few more pounds.
I still have no idea what my goal weight/size will be yet.

How's it going for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment