Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Interruptions

I feel like I have been on the phone all morning.

When I'm on the phone my kids feel it's necessary do any of the following:
  • Talk to me
  • Fight with one another
  • Raid the pantry
  • Sing show tunes at the top of their lungs

However today when I was on the phone with our tax person, M decided to mix things up a bit.

M: "Mommy, please help me go potty."
Me: "I'm on the phone, we don't interrupt Mommy when she's on the phone. Go potty. J will you please turn on the light for your sister?"
M: "But Mommy! I'm pooping!"
Me: I have to call you back! (Slams phone down!)

Yes, she was pooping and it was everywhere. EVVV-REEE-WHERE!

So new rule, you may interrupt Mommy when she's on the phone if you are going to poop your pants. But please, interrupt me BEFORE you actually do it.


2 comments:

  1. Good to know my kids aren't the only ones with the "Mom's on the phone, let's have a brawl" trigger!

    ReplyDelete